Sex is such a taboo subject. It’s is what got us all here, yet we struggle to talk about it, we hide many secrets about, often times our culture or religion suppresses our ability to discuss ourselves as sexual beings. I would like to help you shine a light on those dark areas of your life, to facilitate a conversation bringing sex and sexuality out in the open to discuss with the significant people in your life.
Sexual Health Involves:
- Having a healthy, joyful sex life with a consensual partner. Both partners need to feel heard and each of their needs taken into consideration. I can help facilitate that conversation.
- When to talk to your children about sex. The term means different things at different ages, which means a different conversation at each stage in their development.
- How to support your teen questioning their sexuality or coming out.
Sexual Health is NOT:
- Feeling like you are in a pattern of unhealthy sexual behavior you need to hide, or which is affecting your relationship with your partner.
- Conversion Therapy. It’s illegal in the state of California and I personally do not support it.
- Any Illegal, non-consensual sexual activity is harmful to the parties involved.
We will sit down and discuss your concerns in a confidential, respectful setting and my goal is to assist you to have a fulfilled, healthy relationship with your partner or to support you and your child who has questions about sex. Contact me at 916-790-6393 for a free phone consultation.
When it comes to sex the most important six inches are the ones between the ears. ~ Dr. Ruth Westheimer
Why Choose Me?
- Licensed family and individual therapist
- Mindfulness yogi
- Help for parents with connecting with their children
- Guidance for individuals who want to calm their sad & worried mind
- Education for individuals and families on sexual health
I now feel like I’m enjoying life each day, not just trying to make it through each day.
Teenage GirlFemale Client
I feel like the friendships and family relationships I’m renewing now are more genuine.
Mother of TwoFemale Client
Chrissy has helped me tremendously in setting a course for the future and thinking through the consequences of choosing to confront my family.
4825 J St #224
+1 916 790 6393
Tues : 10am – 8pm
Wed : 9am – 3pm
Thur : 10am – 8pm
Fri : 9am – 3pm
Sat : 9am – 3pm
Sun & Mon : Closed